A Very Cozumel Navidad - Lista Diciembre 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMG! Get me to Cozumel. I logged my first (and second) dives today... Dive 1 was 4 feet visibility, and about 56 degrees under the thermocline. In a 7mm suit and BRRRRRR!

That's crazy talk. I just got hypothermia reading it....

:cold:

I don't even own a wetsuit....

That's crazy talk. I just got hypothermia reading it....

Today was much warmer than yesterday, we mostly stayed above the thermocline just doing skills and it was like 70 degrees. In a 7mm that's plenty toasty. The good news: I'm certified. So see you in December!

Today was much warmer than yesterday, we mostly stayed above the thermocline just doing skills and it was like 70 degrees. In a 7mm that's plenty toasty. The good news: I'm certified. So see you in December!

Yea!!

congratulations.jpg

Congrats and welcome to the 'club'.

Besides, why aren't YOU there for the 'special' boat?? Did we scare you off??? :shocked2:
You mean the October special boat? I thought about it but Casa De Jefe is being invaded by hooligans that week.
Yup ... if I understand it correctly, those hooligans ARE on the 'special' boat!! And you'll be sitting at home DRY while they empty your not-so-secret tequila stash!!!!!!!:rofl3: :rofl3:

And what's up with your Diciembre List???? Your just 5 months out and you've ONLY got 5 on the List???? Ya scaring people off, or what??? :shakehead:

Yup ... if I understand it correctly, those hooligans ARE on the 'special' boat!! And you'll be sitting at home DRY while they empty your not-so-secret tequila stash!!!!!!!:rofl3: :rofl3:

And what's up with your Diciembre List???? Your just 5 months out and you've ONLY got 5 on the List???? Ya scaring people off, or what??? :shakehead:

1. I am deathly afraid that with the hooligans at the Casa I may need to fumigate and the neighbors won't talk to me anymore after....

:gans:

2. And as to December, perhaps the bestest SB month of them all, we are on a slow build. Got to conserve the powder for the big push. Long about October you we be agog and by November you will be crying in your fe fi pho soup that you AREN't on the big, baddest SB list EVVVVV-er.

:ijs:

You know you could just book a ticket. Join the kewl kids. It would be:

:epie:

Let the Mr. home alone, he will be fine.....

:homealone:

You're right - it WAS easy at pie! Pumpkin pie. Please add me and Mrs. Touch: 11/28 to 12/7. Palmar Condos; Dive with Martin. I've never traveled by air on Thanksgiving. Does Delta serve turkey? Oh wait, I'm in economy...

The Official: A Very Cozumel Navidad - Lista Diciembre 2013

W00T, W00T, TouchO'Gray makes it a Par-Taa!!!!

.:santa3: Well, the kool kids are:
Mr and Mrs.TouchO'Gray:_________ 11/28-12/7___ Palmar Condos; Dive with Martin
CVChief, Susanita and entourage, _ 12/06-17,_____Casa De Jefe, Scuba with Alison
DjDiverDan, ___________________12/8-16,______ Casa Del Mar, Dive with Martin.
Skittl1321& Kevin the +1,_______ 12/11-18, _____ Sabor, Scuba with Alison
Tom and Terri Hooper____________ ???????______ Casa Hooper (damn writing that felt good)/ Grupo America
Sideways and the Boss__________11/30 - 12/07___Blue Angel, Blue Angel

Let the party begin!

View attachment 158453

View attachment 158450

1. I am deathly afraid that with the hooligans at the Casa I may need to fumigate and the neighbors won't talk to me anymore after....
TALK to you???? They'll likely evict you! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

2. And as to December, perhaps the bestest SB month of them all, we are on a slow build. Got to conserve the powder for the big push. Long about October you we be agog and by November you will be crying in your fe fi pho soup that you AREN't on the big, baddest SB list EVVVVV-er.
I've seen molasses move faster than this! :rofl3: :rofl3: (Besides, that Pho is DARN good!!)

You know you could just book a ticket. Join the kewl kids. Let the Mr. home alone, he will be fine.....
The 'Mister' is my bestest buddy .... only ever did 1 dive trip without him, and it was really a business cruise where I snuck in some Coz diving ... we've got over 400 dives together, and I'd kinda miss having to keep track of him moseying behind the group!! :D You know that old adage .... 'The couple that dives together, stays together!' (Both underwater and above! Ha ha!!):eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom