Accident Analysis vs Emotions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought about asking that this thread be closed, since important changes have been made - for significant good, I think.

I would like to leave it open if we can stick to the subject. Some of Jim's & Howard's posts seem to drifting off to a discussion that should be held on the A&I thread in question.

DandyDon:
I would like to leave it open if we can stick to the subject. Some of Jim's & Howard's posts seem to drifting off to a discussion that should be held on the A&I thread in question.

But only by way of illustration how hard it is to do what we are talking about ...

Jim

I just want to say that I have gotten quite a bit from the accident threads...

I have a mental tally of various accidents and my own "educated guess" as to the likely contributing causes.

I find it laughable to "wait for the facts". FROM WHO?

the newspaper, the Coast Guard, the ever-illuminating earth shattering autopsy report?

na...I think I will just keep asking questions and thinking for myself.

IN the SG case we know a lot more now then we did.

catherine96821:
I just want to say that I have gotten quite a bit from the accident threads...

I have a mental tally of various accidents and my own "educated guess" as to the likely contributing causes.

I find it laughable to "wait for the facts". FROM WHO?

the newspaper, the Coast Guard, the ever-illuminating earth shattering autopsy report?

na...I think I will just keep asking questions and thinking for myself.

We need to wait for the media articles. I think it is ESSENTIAL we know the exact amount in the OXYGEN BOTTLE after every incident. :wink:

-S

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom