ADO From Terminal 4 CUN?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Go to the palapa bar, get a margarita, and wait 20-30 minutes for the next bus. If you drink fast, get another margarita and it'll soon start to feel like your lucky day.

Especially when you note how how much less a bus ticket is than a margarita at the airport....

:drunks:

The last two times we used the ADO the seats were assigned. I didn't realize this the first time and we sat up front, then we were told to move to our "assigned seats'". Second time I actually viewed the seating screen and asked for front row.
I have always bought our tickets in Cancun going to Playa from the booth next to the bus(T-3), and from Playa to Cancun at the ticket office.

Lol...before we realaized the seats were assigned, we sat in someone else's seat. She was a very well dressed older woman traveling with a younger man I assumed was her son. She did not speak any English, and her son pointed at the ticket seat number and we quickly moved. She seemed to be giving us the "damn tourist" attitude and neither were very friendly...no big deal, honest mistake, we moved. Maybe just cultural differences, language barrier...maybe not.

Then Karma took over. The seat across the aisle was occupied by a woman with a baby. As soon as we moved, the baby erupted like Mount Saint Helens and barfed....everywhere. The seat, the aisle, and the baby was full...so was the bus. I felt bad for the young mother, and the baby was crying so it sucked for them... I also felt bad for the other mother...but the Karma Baby reinforced my belief that you should always be nice.

Assigned seat...who knew!!

Safe travels.
Jay

Mayair lists assigned seat, but no one uses them. In fact, the flight crew says go to the front of the plane. I like the front in case the Capitan needs any help....

Lol...before we realaized the seats were assigned, we sat in someone else's seat. She was a very well dressed older woman traveling with a younger man I assumed was her son. She did not speak any English, and her son pointed at the ticket seat number and we quickly moved. She seemed to be giving us the "damn tourist" attitude and neither were very friendly...no big deal, honest mistake, we moved. Maybe just cultural differences, language barrier...maybe not.

Then Karma took over. The seat across the aisle was occupied by a woman with a baby. As soon as we moved, the baby erupted like Mount Saint Helens and barfed....everywhere. The seat, the aisle, and the baby was full...so was the bus. I felt bad for the young mother, and the baby was crying so it sucked for them... I also felt bad for the other mother...but the Karma Baby reinforced my belief that you should always be nice.

Assigned seat...who knew!!

Safe travels.
Jay

OTOH when we were riding a standing-room-only bus back from Jardines Botanica to Puerto Vallarta a young woman with her 8-year-old daughter had her daughter sit on her lap for the entire trip so my 66-year-old girlfriend did not have stand. By the end of the trip she had made new friends. This is the kind of treatment we usually encounter in Mexico :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom