adv nitrox /deepdiver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepdiver4

Reaction score
just finished my adv nitrox deep class @ scuba west paul is the ****
going to take intro to cave in oct lookin foward to it

Good luck on your future courses.

130ft 30 min deco stop @ 30 ft 1min 20 ft 2min 15ft 15 min 0n 32% 3 rd dive
same as but did deco on 50/50 did all dives @ hudson grotto world famous

deepdiver4:

130ffw//32EAN= pp02 1.58 hmmmm You might want to in the future consider your pp02 a wee bit more,,,,say in the range of 1.2 to 1.4 for your MOD,,,,just a 'suggestion'....Unless I have miss read your dive profile...was not real clear on how you had written the info....were you indicating a back gas of 32% or were you on air??

texdiveguy:
130ffw//32EAN= pp02 1.58 hmmmm You might want to in the future consider your pp02 a wee bit more,,,,say in the range of 1.2 to 1.4 for your MOD,,,,just a 'suggestion'....Unless I have miss read your dive profile...was not real clear on how you had written the info....were you indicating a back gas of 32%??

I think he was saying he did the deco on 32%.

deepdiver4:

You might want to call it 50%, 50/50 would be 50% O2 and 50% Helium. :)

jtivat:
I think he was saying he did the deco on 32%.

After re-reading it a few times...I think you are right....then he was cool if that is the case---had me worried. :)

deepdiver4:

Congrats on your deep diver/advanced nitrox. When were you at Hudson Grotto? I just taught a deep diver/advanced nitrox course there two weekends ago. Was there still the 17 degree thermocline at 60 ffw? We went from 87 at the surface to a refreshing 70 at depth! Not a lot to see but a great place for training -- especially for getting ready for caves or wrecks as it is pitch black and there is a lot of silt on the bottom! Congrats again.

Doug

Hello Doug! Nice website. I'm crazy jealous of your beautiful photos!

We met at the grotto 2 weekends ago....your student saved me from losing the lockdown screw on my reel. That thermocline is always there...it warms up to 75 degrees at the bottom...and some spots are colder than others. The area by the Chevy seems colder than the rest, and the warmest area is by the salt water intrusion and along the east wall to the north.

Deepdiver4, congrats on finishing up! Did you guys ever find that lost computer? If I can round up a buddy, I may go looking for it again on Sunday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom