advice for cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

docmartin:
did you go but not see any whale sharks or you did not get to go at all? i am going next week and you are scaring me.

We went just a few days after H. Dean, that is why there was only 1 or they couldnot find them. The Hurricane moved the plankton around and that is what the whale sharks feed off of. They are back you should have no problem. Are you going with Ben of MayanAquadive.com? Are you staying in Cancun or Riviera Maya? Make sure you do the Cenotes while down there.
Jill

Last week Ben said he was canceling the whale shark trips for about a week. Just my luck. Should be good to go by now. The vis could have been better but it was better than the mud holes we have here in Missouri. The current on that night dive was pretty wicked though. Just reminded me of Coz. Jack we are still gonna try to go to Coz in Feb. If you are interested shoot me a PM. Maybe we can actually get to dive together sometime.

Hi Chris,

Yeah, I'll need to check my piggy bank. At least the second night dive was better. We were being entertained by Count Asidro....pretty funny guy! :D I'm planning cave training for early March or middle April. I'll let ya know, bud.

Hey Jill,

How could we possibly forget you??!! You make a permanent impression....:wink:

Spratman:
Hi Chris,

Yeah, I'll need to check my piggy bank. At least the second night dive was better. We were being entertained by Count Asidro....pretty funny guy! :D I'm planning cave training for early March or middle April. I'll let ya know, bud.

Hey Jill,

How could we possibly forget you??!! You make a permanent impression....:wink:

LOL... I try! Besides no one is going to miss me during a head count!!!!(or hopefully roll call. There is a method to my madness) I kind of like being the only female in the pack!:mooner:

ps Sprat... there is snail mail coming your way.:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom