AFI's top 100 movie quotes: What's missing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We just watched this one again tonight.

Jurassic Park, 1993

Jeff Goldblum as Dr. Ian Malcolm: "But, John, (at DisneyLand) if the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists."

Jaques Mayol: "I've got to go and see"
Johanna: " See what? There's nothing to see Jaq, it's dark down there, it's cold, and i'm here, i'm real i exist!"

"The Big Blue" 1988

"They were like brothers to me, not like real brothers, but brothers in the way black people say it."

"You know what would really help you sort out your problems?...ORANGE MOCHA FRAPPACHINOS!!!" [ji-ji-ji-jitterbug...]

- Zoolander

So many out there...

"Excuse me while I whip this out"
Blazing Saddles

Rock Ridge Sheriff (Cleavon Little) to townspeople

Doc: That's an interesting name, Mr...?
Fletch: Babar.
Doc: Is that with one B or two?
Fletch: One. B-A-B-A-R.
Doc: That's two.
Fletch: Yeah, but not right next to each other, that's what I thought you meant.
Doc: Isn't there a children's book about an elephant named Babar.
Fletch: Ha, ha, ha. I wouldn't know. I don't have any.
Doc: No children?
Fletch: No elephant books.

"Son, you've got a pantie on your head" Raising Arizona

"Listen up you primitive screwheads. This is my......BOOMSTICK!" Army of Darkness.

"Son, fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go thru life" Animal House

"Excuse me stewardess, I speak jive." Airplane

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father: prepare to die." The Princess Bride

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vizzini: You only think I guessed wrong - that's what's so funny. I switched glasses when your back was turned. Ha-ha, you fool. You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia", but only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian, when *death* is on the line.". Hahahahahah.

in the spirit of the upcoming holiday (and my current sig, and this line is someone else's sig...)

'i'm cold, i'm wet, and i'm just plain scared!' janet weiss, 'rocky horror picture show'

Wayne Campbell: A gun rack... a gun rack. I don't even own *a* gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do... with a gun rack?
Stacy: You don't like it? Fine. You know Wayne, if you're not careful, you're going to lose me.
Wayne Campbell: I lost you 2 months ago. We broke up. Are you mental? Get the net!

:rofl2:

Back
Top Bottom