AFI's top 100 movie quotes: What's missing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't believe that Ghostbusters hasn't been mentioned in either the top 100 list, or in this thread!!! Here goes my quote (yes, I have it memorized).

"Gozer the travellor. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrani, the travellor came as a large, and moving TORR! Then during the third reconciliation in the last of the Meketric suplicants, they chose a new form for him...that of a GIANT SLOAR! Many subs and Zool's knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day, I can tell you!"

Derek Zoolander: A eugoogalizor, one who speaks at funerals. Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogoly was?

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Derek Zoolander: A eugoogalizor, one who speaks at funerals. Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogoly was?

yes! nice one. See my previous post.

You know the mike meyer's quote on the gun rack was actually based on a real life event. His exgirlfriend DID give him a gun rack and when she saw it in the movie she wanted to sue. Funny line though!!! (and great movie)

"Why Don't you dere-lick my balls?"
"No thanks, I can dere-lick my own balls"

"What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read if they can't even fit inside the building?...The building has to be at least... 3 times... that size!"

- zoolander

[high-pitched cough] ... I think I'm getting the Black Lung, Pop. It's not very well ventilated down there. He he...

Derek: [coughs weakly] I think I'm getting the Black Lung, Pop.

Scary. . .

It's just this war, and that lying son of a b**ch Johnson!
(Jenny's boyfriend, apologizing the day after he hit her - Forrest Gump)

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means...

You have been mostly dead all day. - (both from The Princess Bride)

"That kid is BACK ON THE ESCALATOR" - Mall Rats

"Nice cat. What's its name?"
"Annoying customer." -Randall "Clerks"

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!" Dante, "Clerks"

Outlaw Josey Wales
Clint Eastwood (Josey): You a bounty hunter?
Bounty Hunter: A man has to do something these days to earn a living.
Clint Eastwood (Josey): Dyin' ain't much of a living boy!

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves. -Oddball in Kellys Heroes

We see our role as essentially defensive in nature. While our armies are advancing so fast and everyone's knocking themselves out to be heroes, we are holding ourselves in reserve in case the Krauts mount a counteroffensive which threatens Paris... or maybe even New York. Then we can move in and stop them. But for 1.6 million dollars, we could become heroes for three days. -Oddball in Kellys Heroes

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom