After DEMA Meltdown... How to get in on ScubaBoard's PARTY!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you guys are killing me...we've been here since Wed and won't leave till Sun morning (next sunday), and we won't be able to get ANY diving in! We are 45 minutes from Cocoa Beach, would love to take the time...ahhh conventions! This is our first real trip to Orlando (we've changed planes in the airport before) so we did a lot of investigating, Universal, etc. Next year we are going to arrange to hook up with a dive operator in Cocoa Beach and dive at least 1 day! That's ok, I will just have to tell my self I will be back on Bonaire in 1 week to dive!

ANY SB'er's Please feel free to stop by Bonaire Pavillion Booth 533 and say Hi, love meeting fellow SB'ers! Bart and Bob from Wannadive will be right next door, so you can say hi to them too! See you all soon and can't wait to meet you!

Liz

Since I had white caps in the canal and my pool this morning 5 miles in from the ocean you wouldn’t want to be diving anywhere near Cocoa Beach now – but the surfing is pretty wild. Even the hardcore hunters begged off venturing out into 7’ seas with 20 knot winds today.

Any other single mom's going to be there with kids Friday and Saturday that might like to share a suite at the Nickelodeon Hotel? I have my daughters, age 12 and 10, going...and would be a perfect place to stay...get a 2 bedroom suite for the weekend? PM me and let me know! Thanks.

algulfdiver:
Gona Drive over to Ft. Lauderdale the Sat. after the show to do some Wreck Diving, Is anyone else going that way?
We are diving with South Florida Diving Headquarters Sunday afternoon, Mon. morning and Tuesday morning.
And missing the party???? Wind is awful here right now....a friend and I are booked to dive on Tuesday but already thinking about cancelling...winds and seas are too high.

HilaryRN71:
And missing the party???? Wind is awful here right now....a friend and I are booked to dive on Tuesday but already thinking about cancelling...winds and seas are too high.

We are talking well over a week, We will keek our fingers crossed. 3 or 4 Days is long eneough in Orlando.

I guess I'm skipping DEMA this year. Maybe next year when it's in Las Vegas which I've only overflown on my way into Dreamland.
I gotta say though that whoever this Poseidon guy is, he is one lucky person.

It's not in Vagas next year, It's back in Orlando and Vagas in 08

Hiya folks! I just made a spontaneous decision to head up to DEMA for the weekend. Now I just need a place to stay and tickets to the show. The bed is required, the show would be nice, but not mandatory.

So, is anybody looking to split expenses for a room for Friday and Saturday nights? Please send me a pm if you're interested. Thanks, Joyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom