After DEMA Meltdown... How to get in on ScubaBoard's PARTY!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, guys and gals, but I've been out of touch for a few days. Is the party Scubaboard party Saturday night at Turkey Lake Park? About what time are the festivities starting?

It's all still a mystery. Maybe the numbers dropped several posts back are for a geocache that someone needs to pick up to reveal the real location and time. :D

The party is NOT at Turkey Lake Park. They finally gave us the bad news today, and thanks to Orange County for leading us on!

The party WILL happen as we have at least two areas we can set up at. We will be providing a shuttle service from the show area. Stay tuned to this same Bat Channel for the updates!

I am already in Orange County, but I have a feeling its the WRONG ONE as we have no Turkey Park. Thankfully, I will be at DEMA all week (did I really say thankfully and all week in the same sentence). It will be good to meet the East Coast-ish mods and the grass knoll pigeon shooter.

Wish I was there!! No matter where it is held you guys will have a grand time I'm positive of that. :cheers: SBer's are the most friendly bunch of psycho's I've ever had the pleasure of meeting!!! :11:
:sblogo:

rhyz:
SBer's are the most friendly bunch of psycho's I've ever had the pleasure of meeting!!! :11:
:sblogo:
Your comment is good enough for a sig line. :)

I still need to book a room - has anyone done that yet? Just wondering where I should pick. I could just drive home as it is only an hour and 14 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom