Airport shuttle pricing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cutty

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Some searching for shared van prices from airport to southern hotels resulted in $198 pesos /person as of May 2018.... anyone know of any increases since or planned through Nov 2018.

Huh? White vans $17 us per person. Buy ticket near baggage area just before exiting the terminal!
That’s what I recall to the Occidental.

Huh? White vans $17 us per person. Buy ticket near baggage area just before exiting the terminal!
That’s what I recall to the Occidental.

If you pay in pesos, comes out cheaper

I charge it....
Your money, your call, your waste, but if you have Pesos handy, that 198 MXN is only $10.32 USD, if you could get the best exchange rate.

Tell them to charge it in pesos.

If you walk down the road to the airport roundabout there is a taco stand there where you can find taxis. I think those start around 100pesos

If you walk down the road to the airport roundabout there is a taco stand there where you can find taxis. I think those start around 100pesos
Usually true. Now and then the police will stop them from picking up there. Still, you're dealing with the taxis, and you never know if you will get a fair one or one of infamous drivers who love overcharging tourists.

With my two checked bags, roll-on, and backpack, I have a hard enough time rolling from Salas to my hotel a half block down 5th Ave. I'll never try to drag it all off of the airport.

I though all banking transactions, which includes credit cards, had to be done based on pesos. The dollar ATMs are actually converting twice.

Out of curiosity, if the prices have gone up since May of 2018 a little bit, would you cancel your vacation?

Out of curiosity, if the prices have gone up since May of 2018 a little bit, would you cancel your vacation?
That’s an odd question? Cozumel is still a steal deal no matter what you compare it to...prices could escalate 25% and t would still be a worthy destination, but the pricing has held steady for many years....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom