Aldora Divers Review: Two Tank Solo New Diver Experience Coming off a Cruise Ship

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sorry guys...Limericks only count if they utilize the work Nantucket or Knave.....its a rule.

15 pages and 150 posts!!! Henceforth, by the powers granted to me by nobody, when a new or newish member posts a complaint or slightly negative review, or positive review that turns ugly in the course of the thread, about a operator, justified or not and mentions the word apology in any fashion in any post, it will be known as a "DED" thread. There was the post that went 20 pages about the liveaboard that canceled after the lady had spent 20 hours on a flight, but thanks to Undercurrent, it had a happy-ish outcome...so that doesn't count. Again...my rules. Feel free to make your own....

By these rules, the Anita thread will also be referred to as the "Ded Thread, formerly known as the Anita thread".

These titles shall be utilized by all member until a Ded Thread reaches more posts than the current Ded Thread, in which case we shall rename all threads accordingly at such time.

There once was a guy from Knave
Who had issues with a guy named Dave
On the internet he posted
Which Scubaboard hosted
That an apology could not save

(All limerick must utilize the word Knave or Nantucket..its a rule)

Jay

Look. I came out of the Pub to defend Dave. I think that I can write limericks in the way I like, and in anapestic trimeter if I choose.

A farmer from Iowa named Jay
wanted to dive, night and day
He traveled to Coz
With a lady named Roz
And got in the water to stay.

Oklahoma would throw the count off... this chick named Roz could cost me half of everything I own!!! Good think my wife is not a member or I may have to be your new engineer....

Have a good weekend Wookie, looks like its going to be beautiful in Oklahoma, hope its the same in Florida!!!

Jay

OMG, bro. EVERYWHERE. The wife showed me one and now I can't stop finding them. I mean I dove Coz for years and never saw one. Now I can't stop. I think mainly on shallower areas. Doesn't have to be CS-shallow but just not deep. Just stop at every patch of that green grassy algae and you will find them EVERWHERE. The wife likes taking shots of the little stuff, so I point them out. It has gotten to the point, I only point the good one, I have been seeing that many. They are darn small, mostly. I bought a little magnifying glass so I can eyeball them a bit while waiting for her to finish the last one.

Seriously, you shouldn't have to go to more than 2 groupings of that grass algae to find some. Just find the algae patched and stick your face down there. Even found a lettuce something one, though those seem rare.

This guy was like the not as long as your thumb nail is wide. Just look for the algae that look like that. You can see it a ways off and then find the little things.

View attachment 450618

Nice foto. I found one of these in the sand and so tiny that I didn't know what it was until I downloaded the foto. Looks like the one you shared, but sort of different also. Here it is:

upload_2018-3-16_15-20-13.png

Came here to read the Aldora Divers Review and ended up reading bad limericks...Moderator PLEASE move this stuff to “The Pub”, where such “whimsy” rightfully belongs...

It’s the moderators writing limericks.

Came here to read the Aldora Divers Review and ended up reading bad limericks...Moderator PLEASE move this stuff to “The Pub”, where such “whimsy” rightfully belongs...
amen.jpg

k4kafka was reading one day
when a serious thread went away
they had talked themselves horse
and the thread ran it's course
so the staff turned the fight into play

A little "whimsy" can lighten any room, in "moderation". (corny pun intended)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom