All Things Dogs and Cats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No hot kitty shots but here is a few more fish...

The pleco pointed up is 16 years old and the youngster is only 12

Attachments

• IMG_0233.jpg
    IMG_0233.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 135
The greatest dog there ever was....

DSCN0691.jpg (Siberian Husky & Fox Terrier mix)

the "REPLACEMENTS"PICT0042.jpg (border collie)0836a.jpg(siberian husky)

The 24-7-365 chaos that goes on (inside and outside) as they act out "the wolf/coyote and the herding dog" - as funny as old Warner Brothers Cartoons...
PICT0020.jpg

these are all rescue animals (2 as puppies) - give them the love they deserve......

Last edited:
Reactions: Jax
Big puppy outside coffee shop...
9etehuqa.jpg

Reactions: Jax
The pleco pointed up is 16 years old and the youngster is only 12

Don't know why, but I can't seem to keep plecos alive for more than two years now. Had many in the past go a long time (and used to sell them back for store credit), but my luck has been miserable in the recent past..... Clown loaches are happy, but not the plecos......

Don't know why, but I can't seem to keep plecos alive for more than two years now. Had many in the past go a long time (and used to sell them back for store credit), but my luck has been miserable in the recent past..... Clown loaches are happy, but not the plecos......

The oldest pleco has been through 4 moves with me and still seems to be going strong. It's been 6 years since my last move and I truly don't know how I would manage it now. I don't even have a net anywhere near his size. They are really too big for the tank but still they thrive.

I have no idea why bottom feeders have done well for me. I had 2 albino cory cats live well past 10 years and there are 2 yoyo loaches in my tank right now over 12 years old. My one try at a clown loach though was unsuccessful. Most of my other fish just live a few years.

Back
Top Bottom