All Things Dogs and Cats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So much fun....If I can figure out why mine won't show up I'll play

---------- Post added October 13th, 2013 at 07:06 PM ----------

Here is my speed demon

Reactions: Jax
Cute pets. Personally, I'm afraid of dogs because I got bitten by our own dog when I was a child 2 times, so I resort to became a cat lover instead.

Gypsy.....our 2 year old Maine Coon

gypsy2.jpg

I like Aussies almost as much as I like BCs.
Sorry for my ignorance BC ?

---------- Post added October 28th, 2013 at 07:22 AM ----------

Cute pets. Personally, I'm afraid of dogs because I got bitten by our own dog when I was a child 2 times, so I resort to became a cat lover instead.
That's unfortunate but it is true that sometimes with some dogs, small children make them nervous, of course that can be true of cats as well.

Speaking of kittys, check out this beautiful kitty I found in my garage one morning. Spent an amazing 15 or so minutes at opposite ends of the garage just checkin' each other out.

Did you ask if you could keep him if you promise to feed and water it?

Sorry for my ignorance BC ?

Border Collie.....

---------- Post added October 28th, 2013 at 10:21 AM ----------

Spent an amazing 15 or so minutes at opposite ends of the garage just checkin' each other out.

neither one wanting to turn their backs on the other......

Border Collie.....
Thanks now that I think about it Duh sometimes I gotta slap my butt to get my brain to fire.

neither one wanting to turn their backs on the other......
Interestingly she ( we think it was a yearling female) never once did anything but watch me. Made even more interesting considering she must have been in some amount pain or discomfort , with the three Porcupine quills sticking out of her face.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom