All Things Dogs and Cats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is Bearing, the Spree kitty.
View attachment 167904
And this is an actual person cleaning an actual lionfish. She just happens to look fine in a bikini, or anything else she wears. She is not meant to be a object of desire. I promise, I'm not trying to push the limits of the TOS.
View attachment 167906

needs to go on a diet lol...the cat, that is

wonder if any are in the mouth/gums/tongue....
I do not but know but without some good tranquilizer I was not about to find out. When my dog got into a porcupine 10 miles up into the woods of course, he was hard enough to hold down an pull quills

Beautiful cat! Is that a wild cat face I'm seeing? :blinking:

Sorry for my ignorance BC ?

---------- Post added October 28th, 2013 at 07:22 AM ----------

That's unfortunate but it is true that sometimes with some dogs, small children make them nervous, of course that can be true of cats as well.

Speaking of kittys, check out this beautiful kitty I found in my garage one morning. Spent an amazing 15 or so minutes at opposite ends of the garage just checkin' each other out.

Blaze and the fat cat.
r00QBDg.jpg

Does the fat cat have a name? She's too "cute" not to have one!

Beautiful cat! Is that a wild cat face I'm seeing? :blinking:
Yes wild... after showing the picture to some local wildlife biologists who study Mountain Lions, we believe it is a yearling female aprox 40 to 60 lbs. She apparently went into my garage during the night through the man door which had been left open.

Evergreen?

---------- Post added November 4th, 2013 at 06:39 PM ----------

How much does fat glob weigh, the cat of course?

IMG_5460.jpg

Our latest addition. She's half min pin, half boston terrier/chi.
Working on names. I like Deco or Josie (& the pussycats - we have 3). Pete calls her SockPuppy (her first sweater is a mismatched sock with arm holes) or Catnip.

20111225_104033.jpg
This is Duchess, the big furry tuxedo cat - queen of all she surveys.

And Tux. Usually the sweet kitty, she is not amused with the puppy.
Tux Jan 2014.JPG

And little brother BoBo (short for Sambo). Obviously he's a gamer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom