Allow myself to introduce...uh..myself

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

on_two_wheels

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey all.....not only am I new here, I'm so new to diving I'm not even a diver...yet. I just did the classroom stuff two days ago, then all the pool requirements yesterday. I'll be good to go by year's end, though.

I've never been one to shy away from the fun, exciting things like skydiving, bungy jumping, motorcycling (up to 165 mph on a track), etc. Just taken a bit longer and some outside motivation to start diving. My roommate is almost a brother and nagged me into it. Fortunately, he's so into it that I'll probably rack up dives pretty fast.

Additionally, I'm in the military...have been most of my life. I have been around the world. Many places where I should have been diving....panama, honduras, antarctica, etc. Oh well....gotta go again sometime, I guess.

Nice to meet everyone and look forward to learning and sharing for years to come.

Matt :D

Welcome to SB, and to diving. Lots to learn on the forums here, and even more to learn in the water as you progress.

Welcome to Scuba and Scubaboard

Enjoy your Class.

Welcome to the most addicitve sport around..and the best boards around.

Good luck with your classes

Welcome to the board, and I like your thread's title.

A big welcome to the :sblogo: family....We are all brothers and sisters here...You will know it because we sometimes fight like cats and dogs:) Based on your past hobbies, it looks like you will fit right into diving...I have had quite a few skydives myself...What is it Patrick Swayze said to Keano Reeves...100% pure adrenaline...Welcome to the herd...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom