Allow myself to introduce...uh..myself

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Honestly, I've hit that speed several times. However, without a calibrated speedo it was probably 5-7 mph less. ;-) Those were the days of a zx9r that was well set up. Now it's a harley fatboy which is currently getting thoroughly customized.

Welcome to the board, like everyone says, you should fit in nicely. I used to race 125cc 2 stroke go karts, and I found any sport that requires you keep your head on level like bike/car racing, or sky diving is a big help to keeping every thing in check underwater too.

This will sound weird, but you sound like my wife. She was a hard core adrenaline junkie with hundreds of sky dives. She told me that the wind from riding a motorcycle fast could stimulate the same adrenaline release on occassion. But she managed to break that addiction and the kind of diving we do is warm slow and easy. But she does keep talking about how she wants to do caves. She is going to need another diver partner for that.

Hows your certification coming along? Have you completed the open water dives yet?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom