Am I the only one?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting responses and I thank all who have answered. Good food for thought. Just fyi, I was certified in 1978 and am approaching my 1000th dive. I have been into the photographer side for the last 4 or 5 years and that has been my focus. I saw at one point I was being selfish and not watching my buddy so I try to do better. I seem to suck up my tank as I try to get that perfect picture. I am still learning how to back up (I am pretty good but need to improve). I am always trying to improve, not impress. Tanks to all...Bill

What is my SAC today? Perhaps you can ask that to yourself & work towards improving it.

I started from tank capacity limiting diver to NDL bottom time limiting diver as I slowly improve it from 0.9 to 0.4 CFM.

It's also good to have extra air when sh*t hits a fan during a dive like a newbie dive buddy gets OOA & you are able to share your air & calmly ascend together without needing to do CESA.

Back
Top Bottom