Andreas is leaving Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WarmWaterDiver
If you read the thread carefully you will find out that nobody said anything about your diving, just about your driving. You chose to ignore my remark about unsafe driving and putting others at risk with your behaviour. Instead you chose to respond to the analogy about unsafe diving assuming that that said something about your behaviour under water.
This is a divers forum. If you hadn't brought up your speeding this thread would still be about Andreas leaving Curacao. And that is what it should be about.

Gustele,

If you chek your own post, see how you put the letter "r" in driving in parenthesis, indicating either / or diving or driving.

If you object to my post to Andres regarding driving as not belonging in a scuba forum, then your reply would have made more sense to focus solely on that aspect - there was absolutely no need to have all the info in your post about someone you were acquainted with exceding their level of scuba training and certification if your message was solely about driving, right?

Thank you Gustele and WarmWaterDiver for putting an end to a discussion that doesn't really belong here. It's fascinating, but in this case also a bit embarassing for me, to see how fast the subject of a thread can sometimes change on ScubaBoard.

I am sure nobody meant to offend anybody else.

If I could only remember how to do that, I would post some underwater photos from my "home" sea - the Baltic Sea - to make you feel more sorry for me (or jealous, who can ever tell) for having to put on my dry suit again and dive in green instead of blue water...

Cheers
Andreas

Alles klar, Andreas! The offer to meet up over a meal whenever we're next in Germany stands - just no idea when that might be. Are you familar with Uhde (part of Thyssen Krupp)? That's the company I was visiting last trip.

Thanks again for your patience in making sure we'd sorted out our trip details up front. Ocean Encounters is the only dive op that's earned our business on half of each of our Curacao trips. We enjoy doing business with dive professionals like Christian, Leo, and yourself!

Enjoy your dry suit diving - not our cup of coffee, but to each their own!

If I could only remember how to do that, I would post some underwater photos from my "home" sea - the Baltic Sea - to make you feel more sorry for me (or jealous, who can ever tell) for having to put on my dry suit again and dive in green instead of blue water...
Do it!
It seems to me that Hamburg is about split between the North Sea and the Baltic. Have you dove in the North? How does it compare/contrast with the Baltic (my current "home waters")?
mike

yup still waiting for those pix...You too Warmwater.....

We still haven't finished our first week yet Ilena, but they'll be available some time after we get back to Louisiana.

We met Suzy at the dive bus today and did a morning dive at Pierbaai, followed by lunch and a tour of the Seaquarium, then back home for a dusk dive on the house reef at Sun Reef Village. I made a cheddar and leftover grilled dorado (mahi mahi) sandwich for supper - I grilled a kilo of dorado steaks yesterday using some of the local acacia wood. I picked up one of the locally produced shore diving books that I'll send via snail mail to you and Cheddar Guy pnce we're back in the lower 48. PM me your mailing address.

Ok I officially am sooooooooo jealous, diving, Suzy, grilled mahi mahi.....diving....here it went from 60* to 93* with 100% humdity in one week.......Have a ton of fun for me!!!

Cheddar Chick!

Here is proof that WWD and lovely wife Angela dived from the Hut:
The Dive Bus

Can't believe they forgot to mention that they saw the new frog fish at Pierbaai reef - or perhaps they are just less mean than me and didn't want to rub it in... ;o) Angela has photos so be nice to her and she may just post them...

Hope all's well with you guys, apart from the fact that you're not here, of course :eek:(

See you!
Suzy
The Dive Bus - HOME

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom