Anilao April 07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great shots, Tim. Really love the lighting on the Anemone and Xmas tree in the first two shots. The Crab in the Anemone is awesome. Great shot of the translucent shrimp and some nice nudies, too.

Thanks all for the comments... now, when do I have time to head to Cabilao...:wink:

Wolverine:
Thanks all for the comments... now, when do I have time to head to Cabilao...:wink:

Tim, a handful of Tues, Thur holidays coming up in HK over the next two months... Could possibly pull off a 4 day weekend...:eyebrow:

Yeah ,but end-May I will be in Siem Reap doing some topside stuff. And I will be having some people over on the Mayday weekend. Where can I find time? :shakehead

Not to mention trips to Manila ...:joke:

Yeah.. Gonna try for sometime in June I guess. May seems pretty packed at this stage. I want to see the stuff that Pak saw...:crying:

Back
Top Bottom