Annual KPP Winter get together!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just tell them that Big Blue sent you. :)

Do we have reservations at Shoguns? if so, what name?

Yes, we do. It's under Sexton but I'll tell them when I get there that it's for anyone from Scubaboard.

Good Dinner....Good Times.....and da saki rocks

I second that! Thank you John, Monica, Lauren, Bill, Pam, Kenny, Shari, Scott, Shelby, Chris and Kim for a great time! :cheers:

:angel: <------Kim, look, I found a picture of you on here! :hugs:

Thank you JP for the get together! Great seeing everyone and I look forward to another year meeting with old friends and making new ones. :D

Question though, who kicked me in the head last night??? :idk:

I second that! Thank you John, Monica, Lauren, Bill, Pam, Kenny, Shari, Scott, Shelby, Chris and Kim for a great time! :cheers:

:angel: <------Kim, look, I found a picture of you on here! :hugs:

You called me evil last night...:D snif, snif... I love the angel gif!

P.S. Happy Birthday Again! :confused: Love you! Glad I went last night, I had a wonderful time!

Kim

Kim
Everyone has to have a TOUCH of evil, its only healthy! But, umm... can it be someone elses Birthday next time? Im aging at an incredible rate here.
Love ya!
Julie

Cheers! To all!

Thanks for a good evening. And Shelbys earpiercing went well too.

Thanks to everyone for a great time! It was great seeing old friends and making new ones!

Saki does rock! And then continues to rock the next morning.:shocked2: Chris, I'm pretty sure somebody kicked me in the head too...

Can't wait to get the diving season under way. Won't be too long now.

Pics from last night: KPP Dinner pictures by jpsexton - Photobucket

Back
Top Bottom