Another Happy DSS customer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gillty

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I recently bought a DSS stainless plate, hog harness, and Torus 38 Doubles wing from Tobin and the gang. I have got about a dozen dives in the set up now and couldn't be happier. It only took about 1/2 an hour in the water to get everything balanced out just right.

It is rare when you see a company so concerned about you choosing the right tool for the job. Tobin and I spent over 45 minutes on the phone discussing different rig options and he never made me feel rushed. The equipment was of course very high quality and I highly recommend anyone looking for a new back plate or wing to give Tobin a chance to earn your business before you buy somewhere else.

Thanks,

Gillty

Gillty:
I recently bought a DSS stainless plate, hog harness, and Torus 38 Doubles wing from Tobin and the gang. I have got about a dozen dives in the set up now and couldn't be happier. It only took about 1/2 an hour in the water to get everything balanced out just right.

It is rare when you see a company so concerned about you choosing the right tool for the job. Tobin and I spent over 45 minutes on the phone discussing different rig options and he never made me feel rushed. The equipment was of course very high quality and I highly recommend anyone looking for a new back plate or wing to give Tobin a chance to earn your business before you buy somewhere else.

Thanks,

Gillty

Gillty,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad to hear the goods are working out for you.

Tobin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom