Another LDS is going away

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc

Was RoatanMan
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Chicago & O'Hare heading thru TSA 5x per year
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Berry Aqua Paradise is going out of business after - I believe - 12 years. Garry Bonner, the owner, has a long history in the dive world dating back to a time before there was air. :wink:

1620 Pebblewood Lane, Naperville (West side of Rt. 59, just South of Diehl Rd and I-88)

I believe that his goob sale runs for the next seven days from today, but as always in these things, first come- least disappointed. He has some great looking, well maintained full reg/guage sets for $200 (pool/class stuff). Lots of fins, tanks, and whatever else that you might expect. Display cases, compressor, etc. You snooze, you lose.

As if we weren't losing enough already. If an LDS has what you want, consider keeping your air fill station in business by doing your buying there!

Since Y2K, if you look at the map that "used to be area code 312", we have lost 25 Dive Shops.

Here's a partial list of other nearby shops from 1978:
IMG_5187.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom