Another new guy to scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grafphoto

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello everyone,
Just stumbled upon this nice site and thought - where have I been? Looking foward to participating.

Info about me can be found at my website. (I just added some Bonaire calendars if anyone is interested.)

:wave:Welcome to the Scuba Board. :hi: Fun place to hang out, compare, argue, etc. :thumb:

For best results, ensure that you have "Use 'Email Notify' by default" under your Options marked "YES" and :type: add Scuba Board to your computer's Favorites List so you can check in easily and often.

don

Welcome to scuba board, and very nice website.

Welcome, I am new myself. I have mostly read and learned. I am new to diving and need to learn before I can post educated opinions.

By the way, I went to your sight. Great out door photography. Hope to see some underwater work soon

Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy this board as much as I do. Loads of information and banter. I have met a lot of really cool folks here and have had the pleasure of diving with a bunch of 'em as well.

Love the website...very nice pics also

Mark, you have a great website. I especially like your intro to underwater SLR photography... http://www.grafphoto.com/slrhousing.htm. It has alot of excellent info for beginners using any typw of rig. I hope you don't mind if I refer to it or quote you in the future.

dandydon once bubbled...
: add Scuba Board to your computer's Favorites List so you can check in easily and often.

don

Favorites? I thought scuba board deserved a better place than that....its my home page.

BTW, welcome to the board and I too would like to say WOW those are some great photogrpahs.

I mean the Michigan divers by that.

I know that you find many avid photographers here. Those are great photos. Enjoy your log-ins!

Back
Top Bottom