Another New Guy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdude74

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello from New York,
I am new to the forum and I am also new to diving. I got certified in October and been on 3 dives since the class. I love the sport and cant wait to go on anther dive.
-Doug

Welcome! Check out the Dive New York forum to talk with a lot of active local divers.

Doug.. Welcome to SB, As mentioned above, Come check out DNY.. we're a great group, a bit nuts but cool.. We've got a huge event on the 21st at Dutch Springs. Hope to meet you in the near future.

Hi Doug, welcome to the diving world and welcome to SB. As Chris and Dave mentioned stop ove to the Dive NY forum.

Welcome to ScubaBoard, Doug. Congratulations on your recent OW certification.

You really must pop over to the Dive NY forum as Dave, Chris and Tim have already posted. They are all a little nuts but stick close to me as I'm the sanest in the bunch. :D

We'll be at Dutch Springs on Nov 21 to dive and for a turkey fry so please come out and meet the rest of the [-]inmates[/-]...DNYers.
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/di...-squad-turkey-fry-dutch-springs-nov-21st.html

Where from NY? I'm on Long Island and doing a dive on Sunday in Wreck Valley.

Maybe you could join us on the dive to the USS San Diego.

Where from NY? I'm on Long Island and doing a dive on Sunday in Wreck Valley.

Maybe you could join us on the dive to the USS San Diego.

:shocked2: You're joking, right?

The OP got OW certified last month and has 3 post-OW dives, don't think the USS San Diego is a dive he should be doing on Sunday.

:shocked2: You're joking, right?

The OP got OW certified last month and has 3 post-OW dives, don't think the USS San Diego is a dive he should be doing on Sunday.

I will admit to having skimmed the thread and missed the part about his experience level.

Never mind

Back
Top Bottom