Another New Guy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will admit to having skimmed the thread and missed the part about his experience level.

Never mind

Now if I didn't already have plans Sunday, I would have jumped on your invite and the dive.:D

Now if I didn't already have plans Sunday, I would have jumped on your invite and the dive.:D

It's going to be a great day for diving. Probably my last time out in the Northeast this year. Mid November is just about my limit.

I've been to the San Diego several times this summer and it's been a great dive every time.

It's going to be a great day for diving. Probably my last time out in the Northeast this year. Mid November is just about my limit.

I've been to the San Diego several times this summer and it's been a great dive every time.

I've heard great things about the San Diego. I haven't dived the San Diego yet, was suppose to dive it two weekends ago but the boat broke so the Capt called the dive. :depressed:

Safe dive to you Sunday.

I've heard great things about the San Diego. I haven't dived the San Diego yet, was suppose to dive it two weekends ago but the boat broke so the Capt called the dive. :depressed:

Safe dive to you Sunday.

The ship is massive, easy to navigate, and for those so trained and equiped there are many opportunities for penetration. But it's dangerous, and several divers have been killed on that wreck, including a father/son dive team known by many local divers, who entered without a reel and got lost deep inside.

It is showing serious signs of deterioration and in areas such as the stern, where there were once rooms, it's starting to collapse in on itself.

doug anytime you go diving in NY you lemme know..cuz CT is only a short drive away

Back
Top Bottom