Ansell Point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We can park at Ansell for free, no pass needed. I'm still unsure if I can go, wife's at work today, so we'll discuss tonight. Justin has my number and I have his.

Ryan has to move so he is out till next weekend. Looks like your gonna be busy too. Next Sunday is good for me, or any weekday, later in the evening.

yep goin through a break up right now and am moving out this weekend but next sunday is good for me and justin to it sounds like so i will call justin mid week and work out the details

cheers

I'm tentative for next Sunday, I may have a hiking trip up Pemberton way for 3 days. We're still planning that one though, so it may fall through. And if thats the case I good all next weekend for diving.

did you all make it out for the ansell dive? I have been along the wall to the left of the entry and right to the eel twice. I have not had the chance to see any octos. Is anyone heading out this long weekend? Where is the octo @ Porteau? Along the wall past the camping or the wreck area? I have heard of large ones denning in the wall side. Any truth to a wreck in Brittania Beach? probably to many hazards if there is. I have been to Kelvin Grove once but that was before the residents axed the parking for divers so I don't dive there. I'll be @ Whytecliff tonight with Great Pacific Diving around 6ish. Maybe will see you all there. If not email and lets see some stuff this weekend.
Les

wow you shure sound excited :D there is no octopus at porteau its all a lie :wink: just kidding i would be happy to show you. we havent got to ansell point yet. we are suppose to go this weeked we will see how that goes i get next week off and want to do lots of diving so if someone would like to do britania i wouldnt object. or the octo at porteau but you have to feed it so it comes out and i can get some pics :D

Sorry guys I will not be able to make it. The Pemberton trip is going on as planned. If I get rained out Sunday though I will head home. And maybe dive Monday then, but as it stands its planned Saturday to Monday trip. I hope my directions lead you guys to some interesting diving. But if not the weekend of the 10th and 11th I'm up to try again and I'll bring some of my frozen cod. Have fun and dive safe.

ok its a go for sunday at ansell point anyone who wants to come is more than welcome there should be at least 4 of us there i will post a meeting time on saturday
it would be nice if somebody thats already been there would come so we have a better idea where to find all the cool stuff

Back
Top Bottom