Ansell Point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL

You always pick weekends where I'm going up country. This weekend its Clinton, sorry guys. I was in the water all last weekend, your a week late :14:

I'll be doing a Calvin Grove dive in the near future, but if you don't locate the eel, I'll do Ansell if you guys can make it.

I was hoping todo the Cavern at Calvin Grove, any takers? I've just heard about it, never seen it.

sounds good to me why the heck would you go to clinton theres nothing there :10: i just moved down here a year ago from 100 mile house hated it there couldnt imagine living in clinton scrap the clinton trip and come to ansell :D

when are you thinking of doing either Ansell or Kelvin? what about parking if you go to Kelvin? I will keep watching the forum and maybe I could hook up for a swim.

Les:
when are you thinking of doing either Ansell or Kelvin? what about parking if you go to Kelvin? I will keep watching the forum and maybe I could hook up for a swim.
we are doing ansell tommorow at noon we are going to do 2 dives there should be 4 of us for the first dive maybe more and 1 less for the second dive

ryanmacneil8448:
we are doing ansell tommorow at noon we are going to do 2 dives there should be 4 of us for the first dive maybe more and 1 less for the second dive
sorry cant do tomorrow as I am in the Motorcycle toy run. maybe next? I'll have to see.
Les

ryanmacneil8448:
i work saturdays so sundays are best for me too. i would love to see the wolf eels or get the octo out. i have been trying to get the octo out at porteau but it seems to be pretty shy im not sure if i want to stick my hand in there but if you want to i'd be glad to watch and take pics :D but yeah sundays are best for me too so lets do it.

where are the octos? along the wall past the campgrounds or out towards the wrecks?
Les

sounds like fun, get ready for a hike.

I still cant believe the first divers ever to dive there figured it would be a good shore dive.

jumbo

when you dive ansell point what side are you diving? If on the rocks facing the water do you dive on your left along the wall or to the right to the eel? Is there anything past the eel rock? I have never been past and wondering if worth while. Is there any octos either on the deep wall on the left or around the eel? I have dove the wall and the eel rock once each so I am not too familiar with the area. I would like to meet up one weekend and explore.
Les

Back
Top Bottom