Ansell Point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What happened? Some people see birds gathering to fly south for the winter, some a hunter betraying his presence, some only visualize the sound of wings beating...

I didn't catch this the first time through: I want whatever you are on that enables you to visualize sound.

I didn't catch this the first time through: I want whatever you are on that enables you to visualize sound.

They don't call it voodoo gas for nothing!
But you raise an interesting pint :)wink:) does one visualize a sound (as in, create a generic image within the mind) or does one recall it? I will have to ask my mystic friend the next time we share a hookah.

and some just doze off :mooner:

Oh, that we must suffer the unwashed masses...

Last edited:
Or you can post a poetry poll. I vote for visualize (or should it be audiolize?) - none of us have heard a pterodactyls' wings on lift-off, or a T. Rex defending his territory. Yet we can visualize those sounds just fine!

I failed english so does this work...

roses are red
violets are blue
I use helium
how about you

:D:D:D:D:D

"If you dont dive.. then you're a stupid moron... "

and dont forget Chris Farley's quote.... "KILL WHITEY!!!!"

I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty happy about what this turned into.

Tried to locate the cave but we were unsuccessful... We went to the left on the first dive and then down to about 100ft. We swam on for about 7-8 minutes then went up to 30ft to get back. Maybe we didn't go far enough?

Back
Top Bottom