Any chance of diving again?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brother I was in the same boat a few years back. I think diving can be theraputic, as it definatly was and still is for me. If you are ever in my area, I'll dive with you without thinking twice about it. Dont sell your gear bro, diving is the one place i can quit thinking about everything else.

I'm not THAT kind of doctor so I can't give you good solid advice. I just hope that your case is one that will benefit from diving "therapy" and that you can continue to enjoy this activity. Thank you for your service.

I have anxiety and I just dove Blue Corner in Palau. I take Paxil and I took a half of a klonipin before my dives. I had no issues whatsoever.

Have you contacted SUDS (Soldiers Undertaking Disabled Scuba)? They probably have the most expertise in this area.

SUDS Diving > Welcome to SUDS

A friend is setting up a diving program for the Monterey Bay Veterans and has a lot of information if you would like to contact him. Please send a PM if you would like to contact him.

Thank you for your service and I wish you the best.

Back
Top Bottom