Any one tried divecomputer.eu?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did test the computer in Croatia during a tech trip. At 51 meter/ 170 feet the screen was black. It did happen after 15 minutes bottomtime.

(It did turn on and directly turn off once after the dive. I'm not sure what the problem was. The computer was not flooded. The screen was not damaged. I think is was a hardware/software problem.)

The problem was solved by divecomputer.eu. I did bring the computer to a ups service point. (Shipping costs were payed by divecomputer.eu.) After a week I did receive my computer. The computer is now working without problems. The newest firmware is on the computer.

Had a similar issue, computer started to reboot at 30 meters and then went black. Issue was defect pressure sensor and was replaced by divecomputer.eu after sending it to them. Have done about 35 dives with it since and it is working very well now

They are manufacturing a new version of the computer right now

I between this one or a Heinrich Weikamp ostc 2
Divecomputer.eu are making things very well !!!
They respond fast via email
But xdeep did a lot of **** so people now thinks twice before getting a new brand dc...

Nice to hear that, I just ordered mine a few days ago.
Can’t wait to try it in the water

had a terrible experience with this company. Computer failed after two shallow dives, after them agreeing I could return the computer they then made excuse after excuse to refund me the money. Only after I threatened a credit card dispute did they then refund the money. I contacted the credit card company to stop the dispute but they continued with the dispute and refunded me in error, I then explained I had already had the refund (6 weeks late) and now Divecomputer.eu are trying to sue me for £5000. I think the whole thing is a scam.

had a terrible experience with this company. Computer failed after two shallow dives, after them agreeing I could return the computer they then made excuse after excuse to refund me the money. Only after I threatened a credit card dispute did they then refund the money. I contacted the credit card company to stop the dispute but they continued with the dispute and refunded me in error, I then explained I had already had the refund (6 weeks late) and now Divecomputer.eu are trying to sue me for £5000. I think the whole thing is a scam.
You have the money twice and they are scam... Lord

Thought about buying it but then went for the more expensive OSTC plus, because its housing is more compact for same display size (2.4").

divecomputer.eu: 90 x 80 x 46 mm, 2.4" display
OSTC plus: 66 x 65 x 20 mm, 2.4" display
Perdix: 83 x 74 x 39 mm, 2.2" display
ratio iX3M: 88 x 71 x 28 mm, 2.8" display

Resolutions are all the same 320x240. Sure you get the tech software cheapest with divecomputer.eu, but the housing makes the price. I appreciate a big display in a compact housing. The OSTC plus is a one piece milled aluminum, at a quarter of the volume of a divecomputer.eu. It has 36% of the volume of a Perdix yet a bigger display.

You have the money twice and they are scam... Lord
I contacted Lloyds as soon as the refund came back and have tried to get it sorted, but frankly it took over a month to get the product, it failed after two shallow dives and took a threat to get a refund, once refunded I tried to stop the credit card dispute and am now trying to resolve this. None of this is my fault and I am happy to repay them but not £5000!! Go ahead if you want to trade with them, but they are totally unprofessional

For me it is quite sad to see how a lot of people try to hijack the whole thread when the question is mainly about the divecomputer.eu

@mermaidvegan if I was there I would also tell you that I will sue you. Think about it , you have money that is not yours right now ... no way to defend that ... you can also send the money in some way back , but keeping it and complaining is terrible ..

I get all the massages respond from their support even on the weekend,
They are or at least where some issues that are fixed or can be fixed from the manufacturer, you can find problems from almost all computers in different forums. Like the the here praised ratio computers or h&w.

On the ratio computers some people have even issues outside the water (the computers dives alone)

Its a computer, you should always wear a backup or that's what all the manuals say.

I also have some light for me torches no problem so far

For me it is quite sad to see how a lot of people try to hijack the whole thread when the question is mainly about the divecomputer.eu

@mermaidvegan if I was there I would also tell you that I will sue you. Think about it , you have money that is not yours right now ... no way to defend that ... you can also send the money in some way back , but keeping it and complaining is terrible ..

I get all the massages respond from their support even on the weekend,
They are or at least where some issues that are fixed or can be fixed from the manufacturer, you can find problems from almost all computers in different forums. Like the the here praised ratio computers or h&w.

On the ratio computers some people have even issues outside the water (the computers dives alone)

Its a computer, you should always wear a backup or that's what all the manuals say.

I also have some light for me torches no problem so far

You just don't understand the issue - happy to repay (not my fault bank didn't stop the refund) not paying £5000 though. Wear a backup always, took a month to get the product and a month to get a refund now got hassle dealing with the bank. More than happy to pay the money back in an instant and trying to sort that but as I say not £5000. Happy with the light for me torch too. Frankly if they had refunded me when they got the return this issue wouldn't never have happened. Took seven attempts to get a refund after they signed for the product back and still nothing so that is when I contacted the bank and then they refunded me, tried to stop bank claim thought that had been sorted but then that refund came in and since then trying to deal with internal bank procedures to repay them. You make it sound like I am trying to keep it.. I am not... the whole thing has been fraught with errors and poor customer service. As much as I love the torch it has put me off buying anything from them ever again but good luck with yours though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom