Any one tried divecomputer.eu?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sorry, I correct : after 5 hours with screen put to maximum brightness, battery begins to lose power, but can still work a few hours ... and it depends on your battery type

official data :

Device operating time:
• “LOW” screen brightness: up to 20 hours
• “MEDIUM” screen brightness: up to 15 hours
• “HIGH” brightness: up to 9 hours

And why did u take this and not an Shearwater perdix? I am looking to buy new Computer. and its either this one or a Perdix.
Hope to hear some more info why u picked this from owners! Thanks

And why did u take this and not an Shearwater perdix? I am looking to buy new Computer. and its either this one or a Perdix.
Hope to hear some more info why u picked this from owners! Thanks

I can see one reason being €500 vs €800.

I can see one reason being €500 vs €800.

Divecomputer.eu was 492 euro, this was shipping included . The price of a perdix is here 850 - 875 euro shipping included.

There'a already the RATIO computers in that range.

How much does a ratio computer cost with trimix software in Europe ?

To which country should you sent a ratio computer when there is some wrong with the computer ?

Last edited:
How much does a ratio computer cost with trimix software in Europe ?

To which country should you sent a ratio computer when there is some wrong with the computer ?

It's normally 599€ for the "Pro" version (Trimix), but they run the deal that if you give a computer back (even not functional) they apply a 100€ discount. I guess if you talk to them, they will apply the 499€ price regardless as this "give **** back" is just a promotional astroturf.

Ratio is based in Italy and the official distributor (Dive System) is Italy based as well, so I guess the warranty is handled there too.

It's normally 599€ for the "Pro" version (Trimix), but they run the deal that if you give a computer back (even not functional) they apply a 100€ discount. I guess if you talk to them, they will apply the 499€ price regardless as this "give **** back" is just a promotional astroturf.

Ratio is based in Italy and the official distributor (Dive System) is Italy based as well, so I guess the warranty is handled there too.
\
sounds good.
Where is this for the Netherlands?

Divecomputer.eu was 492 euro, this was shipping included . The price of a perdix is here 850 - 875 euro shipping included.
That is even bigger pricegap than i found.
There'a already the RATIO computers in that range.

Yep, and is seems to be werry hard to buy them in that pricerange wher i live, when i log in to their webpage i cannot find any way to buy them in that pricerange, only redirections to their partners who sell them for a higher price (€800-€1000), it seems to have something to do with their market strategy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom