Any women up for a Girls Dive Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeepchick:
I stay home with my kids so I have a lot of free time, when school gets out for the summer, I have a live in teenager nanny that helps me with the kids so I can get out, so I will be wide open as far as my schedule. Never played scubaUNO, that would be a first!

Sounds good! ScubUNO breaks the monotony of a quarry dive, and is great for bouyancy skills! I've also got an underwater Connect 4 game. That's fun too!

santafejoe:
By the way where s Trucker Girl been???

She's back on the road, so it's not as easy for her to browse the boards.

santafejoe:
Hey Erparamedic sound s like the All Girl s Dive is really gaining speed glad everything is going great with it. By the way where s Trucker Girl been???

I got an email from her yesterday. She's been truckin' and doesn't have much time to get on here right now. When she's not driving (teams with her husband), she's working on their website... busy, busy.

I'm hoping that she'll be able to make it for our weekend, but with the kind of haul they do, time off is very unpredictable.

santafejoe:
Thanks for the info lady s i do understand. Oh and Happy New Year.:D

Happy New Years to you too...

I'll let TG know that she's being missed on the boards! I'd love to see her pop on here for a bit.

I do know that she's REALLY busy though... she made a delivery and got off the interstate literally 5 minutes from my house, but was on such a tight schedule she couldn't call for lunch or anything. :( I do miss talking to her as much. I tried to call her last night on her cell, but there was no answer. I'll try to get ahold of her again in a day or two. I try to call her at night when the cell calls are free.

Sounds like fun. We have a big trip to Bonaire the 2nd week of july, but has far as I know the rest is opened & I know of a few girls down here & maybe a husband or two who would be interested

Tanks:
I'm boycotting this event 'cause I wasn't invited! :mooner:

Haffun ladies.:wink:

Thank you! I'm sure we'll have lots of fun! You know... vegas rules will apply! LOL

(What happens at Gilboa stays at Gilboa!! LOL):eyebrow:

This "Ladies Only" dive weekend sure has alot of interest! I've received lots of PMs and of course... interest voiced on this board. Now, remember... to avoid men crashing this event... it must be kept secret! :wink:

I'm getting dates "whittled" down. I have 2-3 weekends in mind right now, and as soon as I talk to Gilboa and check a couple things, I'll have the weekend ready to PM to all you ladies!

Also... I know a lady that is an instructor for several specialties... AOW, UW Naturalist, several DAN specialties, and many more. If this weekend falls over one that she is available to attend... then she will gladly teach any classes/specialties that she can... and you are interested in. I'll post more details about this later. Just wanted to make mention of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom