Anybody diving a Uwatec Galileo SOL?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1 more thing guys

heart rate doesnt work 100%
a lot of loseing signal 50% of the time

it will be so ugly on the dive profile

1 more thing guys

heart rate doesnt work 100%
a lot of loseing signal 50% of the time

it will be so ugly on the dive profile

So I guess losing the signal alters the deco information but the question is how much and does it have a serious affect on your dive?

dont know i cant answer that yet

i need more dives to see that 4 dives logged so far

most of my dives are relaxed dives heart rate 90-110 when it read

if i can upload the dive profile you will see it and under stant what i ment by 50%

i will try and take screen shot

2 screen shot 1 with a good heart rate monitoring which was the first dive on the computer

and the other 1 just like all other 3 dives bad heart rate monitoring

Attachments

• good heart rate.JPG
    good heart rate.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 181
  • Bad heart rate.JPG
    Bad heart rate.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 184
2 screen shot 1 with a good heart rate monitoring which was the first dive on the computer

and the other 1 just like all other 3 dives bad heart rate monitoring

That's pretty ugly... perhaps a call to Uwatec should be made? I can't imagine that's what they had in mind.

Some of the functions I like...it also tracks up to 3 buddies dive info if they have the same computer so you can see it without having to turn and use hand signals to ask, you can program (up to 20?) messages that you can pull up on the screen to "talk" to your buddies, you can program a map of the different dive sites, and the compass can be set to direct you back on course if you drift off in the current. Not excited about wearing a chest strap if wanting to take advantage of the heart monitor, but I'll live with it.

Pray do tell, how does this computer track drift due to current??? I don't think that's an option... Are people seriously considering spending $2000 on this?

Pray do tell, how does this computer track drift due to current??? I don't think that's an option... Are people seriously considering spending $2000 on this?

1) It doesn't.

2) Let me guess: You're not?

Good guess. Sure, it looks "fancy", but that's some serious change for something I can't see needing (or wanting!). Think, that's half the cost of an X.

Good guess. Sure, it looks "fancy", but that's some serious change for something I can't see needing (or wanting!). Think, that's half the cost of an X.

So... you're contributing what to this thread, considering your views on wireless AI (and AI in general) are already well-documented? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom