anybody going between xmas and new years?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What if you don't have a microwave? I don't know that I have ever seen one in Coz - certainly not in room.

While that may be true not finding one in the room, I've never had trouble finding one either in a common area, or after asking hotel staff.

And all the condos I've stayed in have had one.

We dove with Blue Angel Christmas day 2007. Boat went out normal time. Paid for that dive day in advance w/no refunds. I think they pay the crew double or triple time for that day so they make sure they have the money. The cook was a no show for breakfast at Rendez Blue. We grabbed a cab to town with a few other divers. Choices were limited. We ended at a place across the street from Jeanies or Rockin Java. Asaian or Korean but it was good. You may want to check in advance to see whats open that morning. I believe traditionally most folks/locals stay up all night celebrating. Dive was good as usuall.

Have a good time Roy. Hopefully we will see you again. My daughter is coming down with us at Thanksgiving (hopefully getting certified)and Angies brother is coming with us just to chill.

What if you don't have a microwave? I don't know that I have ever seen one in Coz - certainly not in room.

You need to get out more. Nearly all condos and house rentals have them.

Never been to either, probly won't - but as Lori explained, probly just ask the hotel.

Never been to either, probly won't - but as Lori explained, probly just ask the hotel.
You might not but lots of people do. Wouldn't want to leave the mis-impression that there are no microwaves in Coz.
Nope, of course not. Simple because I've not noticed one on Coz means nothing; I'm sure there are many things I've missed.

But then I doubt that one needs to rent a condo or house to use one. As discussed, just ask the hotel - they probly got one somewhere. Indeed, one arriving on Xmas Day might want to discuss dining possibilities in advance with the hotel, which could probly offer other available possibilities as well.

This also displays why I hate it when people PM me for info. I'm glad to help when I can, but there is so much I don't know - but others here. Great discussions.

But then I doubt that one needs to rent a condo or house to use one. As discussed, just ask the hotel - they probly got one somewhere. Indeed, one arriving on Xmas Day might want to discuss dining possibilities in advance with the hotel, which could probly offer other available possibilities as well.

Or you could throw a small one in your luggage along with that coffee maker...:rofl3::rofl3:

Or you could throw a small one in your luggage along with that coffee maker...:rofl3::rofl3:
Or just heat water in the carafe and add the mix...?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom