anybody going between xmas and new years?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rnees

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Headed out to Cozumel and Scuba Mau, staying at Villa Blanca between xmas and new years...anybody else going?

Jealous here! I hear their are a lot of Santas diving then. I will be diving with Opal and the gang Dec 8 for a week.

Headed out to Cozumel and Scuba Mau, staying at Villa Blanca between xmas and new years...anybody else going?

Headed down about Dec.18th and will be there until Jan 4. We'll have five family members down for about a week. First time everyone has been able to get together in Cozumel at our house for Christmas.

We're packing the tree, ornaments and lights down with us on our November drive down.

We will definitely buy one of those small!! (15-20 lb.) turkeys. Already made a list of things to bring for cooking that we like to use.

Dead Week USA! Probly the busiest week for Americans traveling anywhere. Hehe, flying down from Lubbock on Saturday - 26th, returning Satruday - 2nd: $784 to $883. :eek:

Y'all have a great time...!!

I'll be there over christmas, but flying out on the 28th. Jim let me know if you have any extra Turkey!!!!

I'll be there over christmas, but flying out on the 28th. Jim let me know if you have any extra Turkey!!!!

We have looked repeatedly for smaller turkeys at all the stores and they're just very hard to find.

Please feel free to drop by and visit. Drop me a PM and I'll give you the directions. And by the way definitely come hungry. Fewer turkey sandwiches for me to have to eat after the first. Our four iguanas do like chicken so maybe they can help with some of the leftovers. Does that make us eco-friendly?

Hey, Marg, I am sure glad to hear that you're ready to get wet again. Looking forward to seeing you and David.

oops sorry

Just curious, how much of the town is up and running that week? Do most dive ops run boats on Christmas day and New Years day? Restaurants? Any cruise ships?

Thanks,

PH

Back
Top Bottom