Anyone 16???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

consilium

Reaction score
hey im currently doing a Padi OW Course, i cant wait untill my actual OW dive!! Just wondering who here is 16?? and anyone from the uk? Im 16 and from uk and cant find any British Dive forums that have people my age on there :( i really would like to talk to some people my own age too =-)

Any newbies like me out there want to chat? :)

Tom

Just missed 16 by a few years :D

(don't know if I should laugh or cry ;-0 )

Consilium, I have a 15 year old daughter, she's interested in scuba but is not certified. Here on the boards the only one I can think of is Kayla. I think she is 15.

yeah the problem is finding someone my age to go diving with.... my Dive centre are doing a trip to Egypt so hopefully i can save the ££ in time for the trip. Im doing my OW course with mainly adults :rolleyes: but that doesnt bother me to much

Hey,
i'm 16 and have my AOW, I got my OW when i wsa 14 and love diving.
dont think the buddy thing will work as i am in the us. but keep looking:) . and have fun diving:D

I'm 15 for another 5 months... ok ok 6... but anyway, send me a message, I'd be more then happy to talk with ya!

Kayla:)

im 15 for 3 more months. I got my OW in July, 2001 i had just turned 13. Didn't dive much the first year but I have been last year. Looking into getting my AOW in the next few feeks. See ya around the board. BTW im from florida so no luck on the get together in England thing. Have fun diving.

Back
Top Bottom