Anyone in SC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sanityassassin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey everybody! I've lurking around for awhile and finally joined up this evening. I first started diving back in 2000 when I lived in Augusta, GA. I loved it completely and continued diving as my job took me to Colorado, Hawaii, and North Carolina. Unfortunately, the financial chaos that came with my divorce had me selling all of my gear and being absent from the sport for the last several years.

This year I plan to return to diving with a vengeance! I've been rounding up some gear and will be ready to dive soon! I'm fairly new to the area (Hartsville, SC) and don't know many people. I also haven't made any dives in SC yet. I'm hoping to meet some other divers in the area and check out some dive sites.

-Brian

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:

Try posting on your local forum here.

Welcome to the forum! I live in Florence so not too far away. Jocassee has some good diving as does the cooper

Thanks...I'd love to check out both places. I'm currently working 75 hour weeks and waiting for my drysuit to arrive. Hopefully my hours will return to normal soon and I will have all my gear!

Back
Top Bottom