Anyone want to dive Lake Keowee Hot Hole Feb 17?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Irregulator, no luck on the wetsuit. You are right, it is a tough fit. The one person I know, Terry, who is about your size is away on a dive trip this weekend; with his 7mm.
:monkeydan

No problem. I appreciate you checking. I'm gonna order one from the LDS. I won't have it this time but it will be ready for the next trip. I'm gonna do an underwater archeaological field training course and then do some volunteer work for the state archeaological group. They told me I would need a 5m suit in april to dive the heritage trail so I'm gonna invest.

Just updated the list on page 15 post #148

We have 14 going with 2 open seats. dschulte is supposed to let us know today about trevor that would make 15 ----and we have one seat that is totally open that no one has expressed an interest in taking.

Trever is going to make it. So here is my final list:

David - Bringing own tanks - PAID
Rich - 2 tanks (air) to dock - PAID
Sandra - 2 tanks (air) to dock - PAID
Michelle - 2 tanks (air) to dock
Trever - 2 tanks (air) to dock

See you tomorrow!

Gas order for Keowee dive Feb 17th

1 Leah Leah air 2 delivered to the ramp CHECK RECEIVED
2 Rick own tanks CHECK SENT TO OTW
3 Irregulator David Adams air 2 delivered to the ramp CHECK RECEIVED
4 Divinginn Mark own tanks filled at his home LDS prior to the dive CHECK RECEIVED
5 Dawgdiver Daniel air 2 to the ramp CHECK RECEIVED
6 Hmsbusch5 Jim air 2 delivered to the ramp CHECK RECEIVED
7 Ben Ben 2 nitrox delivered to the ramp CHECK RECEIVED
8 Dschulte David own tanks pre filled CHECK RECEIVED
9 Dschulte friend 1 Rich air 2 delivered to the ramp CHECK RECEIVED
10 Dschulte friend 2 Sandra air 2 delivered to the ramp CHECK RECEIVED
11 Dschulte friend 3 Michell air 2 delivered to the ramp
12 Dschulte friend 4 Trever air 2 delivered to the ramp
13 Bill own tanks CHECK SENT TO OTW
14 NCwreck diver Greg own tanks CHECK SENT TO OTW
15 Flightlead own tanks prefilled
16 OPEN SEAT
We still have 1 open seat

Look over the list and let me know if I have your gas/tank order correct.

Bill has emailed me a map with better directions. Please PM me your email address if you want me to forward the map to you.Thanks,
Leah

One of my LDS has a 6.5mm Farmer John XXXL, which should fit you. They want $20 for the weekend rental. Let me know ASAP. I have the suit and my wife can take it back in tomorrow morning at no cost.

If Ihave no trouble with my drysuit. You are welcometo usemy hooded vest. I am 6'2" and about 230 so it should fit you. You are welcome to it. I am just about to leave to head that way tonight. See you guys in the morning.

Jim

Irregulator:
No problem. I appreciate you checking. I'm gonna order one from the LDS. I won't have it this time but it will be ready for the next trip. I'm gonna do an underwater archeaological field training course and then do some volunteer work for the state archeaological group. They told me I would need a 5m suit in april to dive the heritage trail so I'm gonna invest.

Dschulte I appreciate it and I think I'll give it a shot if you can bring it. Sorry so late getting back I've been gone most of the day

Irregulator:
Dschulte I appreciate it and I think I'll give it a shot if you can bring it. Sorry so late getting back I've been gone most of the day

You got it! I already have it packed in the van for tomorrow. Sounds like a few people have some gear for you, hooded vest, etc...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom