Anyone want to dive Lake Keowee Hot Hole Feb 17?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Irregulator:
My 7mm doesn't fit in the arms to the point of causing pain. So I'm gonna have to do it with a 3 mm and no hood. Hope things dont fall off that I need.

What size do you wear? I have XL hooded vest that i probably won't use. If nothing else you can rent a hood....

Irreg, since you loose 80% of your body heat through your head, I would try to beg borrow or have a Henderon hyperstretch express shipped from Scuba Toys. I like having the extra stretch around my head. Some of the others I tried felt like they were choking me.

Leah can you loan me about 400 dollars till saturday j/k...lol...just checked out scubatoys...cant swing it today. too bad its not next weekend. my taxes come in friday from feds electronically and i have a 2 year old that gets me good cash back from the gov't so Im gonna get some more dive toys.

Irregulator:
Leah can you loan me about 400 dollars till saturday j/k...lol...just checked out scubatoys...cant swing it today. too bad its not next weekend. my taxes come in friday from feds electronically and i have a 2 year old that gets me good cash back from the gov't so Im gonna get some more dive toys.

What size wetsuit do you wear? I will probably dive dry since the air will be below 50.
:monkeydan

dschulte:
What size wetsuit do you wear? I will probably dive dry since the air will be below 50.

the water shouldnt be any where near the 50's. Most likely mid to upper 60's. I was there News Years eve Day and the water was 64 degrees. I used a 4/3 wetsuit and a hooded vest. Actually pulled the hood off while diving.

Jim

I'm gonna dive my 3m and I just got a hood 5m so that should be fine with the water temps in the uper 60s.

hmsbusch5:
the water shouldnt be any where near the 50's. Most likely mid to upper 60's. I was there News Years eve Day and the water was 64 degrees. I used a 4/3 wetsuit and a hooded vest. Actually pulled the hood off while diving.

Jim

I was trying to find out what size suit Irregulator wears, I have access to a few and may have his size.

I'm 5'10 275lbs so its hard to get a good size for me. My 3 mill fits but it will be chilly possibly. But if you have something in that ballpark let me know. :)

irreg. I just purchased a 5/3 hood from ST for about 50 bucks and a 7mm john/jacket set for another 150. I'm waiting to makesure they arrive for this weekend. if they do I'm in the water!

Sorry, guys - but I won't be able to make the dive after all. :shakehead I'm just getting over a very bad cold and double ear infections, and I don't think I should risk it. I'm really disappointed, as I was really looking forward to meeting all you "Jaw-juh" folks :D

BE SAFE!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom