Anyone want to dive Lake Keowee Hot Hole Feb 17?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

checks from todays mail
Daniel Andrews aka dawgdiver
David Adams aka irregulartor
Mark Tyra aka divinginn
Leah aka leah
Debbie aka Jocasseegirl

I will let you know whose checks come tomorrow. Please check post number 119 on page 12 and confirm that I have your gas order correct. Thanks

My dive trip just fell through for the 17th, first dive since Lasik! I have 4 people that are interested in the dive. We are in Augusta about 135 miles away. You mention the "Big Boat" back about a million posts ago. Do you have room for a few more? I can get confirmations tomorrow and priority mail checks if required once I know that there are slots.

A few stranded divers... Worst case we do our regular Saturday dive at Lake Thurmond, 44 degrees!
:monkeydan

Leah,

You should be getting the check soon. Was put in the mail yesterday (monday).

See you guys soon,
Jim

dschulte:
You mention the "Big Boat" back about a million posts ago. Do you have room for a few more? I can get confirmations tomorrow and priority mail checks if required once I know that there are slots.

We have 7 going so far. The boat holds 16, so we have 9 spots left. They are yours for the taking if you want them. Just let me know and we can hook you up. I can give you the details on where to send the payment if you decide to go. We would love to have you join us.

The weather is still looking good for Saturday. Low 50's and sunny.:D

Leah:wink:

Leah I like your weather report better than the one I keep looking at. www.weather.com keeps saying its going to be 48 with rain/snow mix. They aren't accurate most of the time though I guess. I was just wondering where you were getting the local report up there.

I use accuweather--great site-has all sorts of tools on it
http://home.accuweather.com/index.asp?partner=accuweather

You can look at a certain area--does a 15 day advance
You can also look at weather all major interstate roads if you are traveling

The lake is in Salem, SC. You can either look up by typing zip code or city and state info

leah:
We have 7 going so far. The boat holds 16, so we have 9 spots left. They are yours for the taking if you want them. Just let me know and we can hook you up. I can give you the details on where to send the payment if you decide to go. We would love to have you join us. The weather is still looking good for Saturday. Low 50's and sunny.:D, Leah:wink:

I have commitments for three more, including myself. Just need the cost and an address to mail to.

Rich - Needs two regular air 80's
Sandra - Needs two regular air 80's
David (aka dschulte) - Will bring my own.

The fourth, my sister, is getting final clearance from her spouse this evening. I am still trying to wrangle up a few more.

This is going to be fun!
:monkeydan

It's official, the Georgia crew is going to outnumber the natives. :bang:

My 7mm doesn't fit in the arms to the point of causing pain. So I'm gonna have to do it with a 3 mm and no hood. Hope things dont fall off that I need.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom