Anyone want to dive Lake Keowee Hot Hole Feb 17?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just a little over a day away now..... can't hardly wait.

On a sidenote, any Georgia folks heading up I-85 planning on heading up saturday morning that might wanna carpool? I'm driving my dads Diesel f250 right now (my truck is in with transmission work) and it KILLS me on fuel.

Jocasseegirl:
Sorry, guys - but I won't be able to make the dive after all. :shakehead I'm just getting over a very bad cold and double ear infections, and I don't think I should risk it. I'm really disappointed, as I was really looking forward to meeting all you "Jaw-juh" folks :D

BE SAFE!!!

Oh come on tough it out...hehe. You said you just got over it so if you're over it then jump on in.

Naw . . . I said I'm just "getting over it." :wink: I learned a hard lesson this summer about diving when I knew I shouldn't. Y'all will have a GREAT time, and I'll join you next time. I have a sign I need to plant at the Junk in Jocassee, so maybe we can form a group for that early summer. Take care - and above all, be safe!

Just let me know..cause I haven't dove Jocassee yet either so I'm game.

so how many total do we have since jocasseegirl isn't going?

Just checked the weather report for saturday... looks like it's going to be COLD. 40* at 11am, with 15mph winds making it feel like 32*.

Gas order for Keowee dive Feb 17th

1 Leah Leah air 2 delivered to the ramp CHECK RECEIVED
2 Rick own tanks CHECK SENT TO OTW
3 Irregulator David Adams air 2 delivered to the ramp CHECK RECEIVED
4 Divinginn Mark own tanks filled at his home LDS prior to the dive CHECK RECEIVED
5 Dawgdiver Daniel air 2 to the ramp CHECK RECEIVED
6 Hmsbusch5 Jim air 2 delivered to the ramp CHECK RECEIVED
7 Ben Ben 2 nitrox delivered to the ramp CHECK RECEIVED
8 Dschulte David own tanks pre filled CHECK RECEIVED
9 Dschulte friend 1 Rich air 2 delivered to the ramp CHECK RECEIVED
10 Dschulte friend 2 Sandra air 2 delivered to the ramp CHECK RECEIVED
11 Dschulte friend 3 Michell air 2 delivered to the ramp
12 Dschulte friend 4 Trever air 2 delivered to the ramp
13 Bill own tanks CHECK SENT TO OTW
14 NCwreck diver Greg own tanks CHECK SENT TO OTW
15 Flightlead own tanks prefilled
16 OPEN SEAT
We still have 1 open seat

Look over the list and let me know if I have your gas/tank order correct.

Bill is going to email me a map with better directions. Please PM me your email address if you want me to forward the map to you.Thanks,
Leah

DawgDiver:
Just checked the weather report for saturday... looks like it's going to be COLD. 40* at 11am, with 15mph winds making it feel like 32*.

:laughsnow:
Personally I am from New England and I love the warm winters of the South. But after two years down here, temperatures like that make me love the fact that I have that dry suit. Not for the dive, just the surface interval and ride back to the dock! I will probably never get use to the temperature fluctuations. Yesterday morning it was 58 when I woke up with a high of 71, today it was 28 with a high in the 40's. No wonder I get colds every few weeks!:banghead:
:monkeydan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom