Anything pink!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haha! Well, since I am going for used, I'd set the maximum for the BC at $200, and the reg set at $300! If the sharkies like pink, hopefully they are the runt sharks that can be scared away easily :buggy::D With a sharp stick preferably!

Thank you for reminding me of that price thing. Kinda important!

I have a pink scuba pro bc size Xsmall.. pink accentts anyway good to very good condition.

:lol:

Hi, Veronica! Welcome to ScubaBoard! :wavey: There is a fair amount of pink out there, but not at any one place.

One thing to consider before you buy a BC - do you want a jacket style? Or a back plate and wing (BP/W)? I am wearing a BP/W in the pic, with pink webbing I got from Northeast Scuba Supply.

For Example, Tech Diving Limited has this pink cutting tool - IMO, the best tool to have! EezyCut Trilobite - Pink/Black [Knife-EezyCut-Pink-Black] - $22.46

They also have pink bungee mounts for the puck-style instruments: Suunto Vyper/Vytec Dive Computer boot/mount - Pink [DC-Boot-Vy-Bungee-P] - $18.89 and you can see a 'hat' for your LP inflation hose: Tektite Expedition 1900 LED Light Pink [Light-Tektite-Expedition-1900-Pi] - $89.96

Northeast Scuba Supply is another that carries pink stuff.

A third source is Dive Right In Scuba. Unlike the others, the word "Pink" won't return a selection. I need to bug him about that. :hm:

Lastly, there is Indian Valley Scuba, where I've got Pink staging straps and such. Bev is a treat to talk to and is happy to let you know about 'stuff'.

One excellent outcome of going pink is that few people will be wearing the same, and you can find your things amongst the pile of equipment very quickly. Above all, be sure of the quality first, before you buy by color! In general, I have found that the pink stuff is pretty darned good, especially from these guys.

Attachments

• Pink.jpg
    Pink.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 449
I don't know if you have what you are looking for, but I just gave away the pink B.C., but I do have a pink Oceanic reg, with a pink U.S. Divers Micra second stage.
It would have to be serviced as it has been sitting around for a couple of years. I would be happy to part with it for $30.00 plus shipping. I would just like to know someone how loves pink would be using it.

I also have a matching green set.
pink reg.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jax
My wife likes pink dive gear. I found this for her a while back. If you find an Atomic reg you can change out to pink.

AtomicB2Colorkit.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom