Question Apeks tool AT72

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have this tool, it uses two O rings one is a -010 I'm almost positive. The other I have no idea, my micrometer is playing up so cannot measure it. In the photo below I've put a DIN O ring next to it, the DIN O ring is the bigger one.

I reached out to Apeks but got no reply.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks muchly.

3E81418C-EA00-4A7C-A1E5-76BED414DBA9.jpeg

Attachments

• 9FE2FB46-07A4-4AEF-8D69-A2EB83C388F5.jpeg
    9FE2FB46-07A4-4AEF-8D69-A2EB83C388F5.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 46
I don't have that tool, but I can say I've had good luck sizing orings with the printable guides. One that I keep going back to is: Support/Manuals

Check a known oring to make sure your printer didn't do something wonky, and then good luck!

Jim

Thank you sir. It's not any standard O ring used by Apeks on their regs or any common O rings used by SP, I have a lot of O rings. Seems it's unique to the tool.

Cannot tell for sure, try to place a scale over it. Is the cross section the same as the -111? If so, My best guestimate is a -109
Dash number.......... .......CS.....................................................ID........................................................OD...............................................

Cannot tell for sure, try to place a scale over it. Is the cross section the same as the -111? If so, My best guestimate is a -109
Dash number.......... .......CS.....................................................ID........................................................OD...............................................
Thank you, I'll try to measure it.

Back
Top Bottom