Closed Apologies and order (?)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, I've replied to everyone, if you've not heard from me means I've missed it, please give me a nudge.

I won't know prices for at least a week as I'm trying to send one price request list or I get very confused as to what's going on and sometimes if prices are requested over a period of time by the time I place order some prices have changed.

Thanks for your understanding.

I'll post here with general updates and to advise when I have prices for you all to check.

PS I need more requests, it's a still on the skinny side.

Take care all.

I'll keep the price requests open until Sunday Feb 20. I'll get all prices the following the week and if big enough will place order Monday Feb 28.

I know many more of you want to stock up on kits, you need to stock up on kits lol ...

Attempted to send you a message but can't seem to - possibly because I'm new here. I'd be grateful if you could PM me as I'd like to order some kits, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom