Aqualung Legend LX or Atomic ST1 ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah the possible change in the mfg service is interesting, especially given few other mfgs do it. That said there are some good shops and a few renegades like me who just service them my self.

Technically, I've bought three :) And I did so because there isn't a better computer for less money (and I need the functionality of my computer). There are better regulators than the ones being asked about that are cheaper.

For example?

***Ignore, sorry didn't read whole thread, you answered the question, thank you.

For about the price of one Legend, one can get two Edge Epics or HOG D1s and both are superb regs. I have been a US Divers/Aqualung devotee for many years (since 1965) have had no problems with the regulators I have used. But, if I were just starting out, I would go with the Edge Epic. The price, performance, simplicity and quality construction are just incredible.

For about the price of one Legend, one can get two Edge Epics or HOG D1s and both are superb regs. I have been a US Divers/Aqualung devotee for many years (since 1965) have had no problems with the regulators I have used. But, if I were just starting out, I would go with the Edge Epic. The price, performance, simplicity and quality construction are just incredible.

Instead of buying all those low end regulator you could have purchased a Legend for that cost and been happy with great regulator.

Actually, I'm perfectly happy with my Conshelf. The Edge/HOG regs are not low end by any stretch of the imagination. They breathe as well as anything else on the market, including the Legend. If I were just starting out in diving, Edge/HOG is the way I would go. The legend is for those who like to spend more money than they need to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom