Are Silicone Seals Available for a White's Fusion?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep - wrists are out and they work great. Neck still waiting.

I got all the ring systems installed to take advantage of silicon seals.

Silicon Neck seals are shipping to us next Friday (12-10) :D Finally

I am sitting here with the silicone seal around my neck, hoping I cut off the right number of rings. With the latex, I knew it would stretch out a little. I don't know about the silicone. I have had this latest cut on for about 15 minutes now. It is feeling a bit uncomfortable. I dive to 170 feet tomorrow, and I want it to be right--I won't have the chance to play around in the pool before hand.

The size, shape, and number of rings is very different from the old latex seals, so I don't have a good comparison.

Is there any rough guide as to how many rings should go for people with different neck sizes? When I look at how many I have taken and how many remain, I get nervous.

BTW, for those of you considering the ring system. I wear a size 7 1/2 hat, and getting the ring over my head is a pretty tight fit.

Back
Top Bottom