Are the Super Wings too much?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MechDiver:
Lets see, I've skipped the last, o, 16 pages of this mess and I see we now need 300lb wings. Luckily, I have figured out how to rig 200lb lift bags on each side of my backplate. Each bag has a Spare Air as an inflation system, tied together in a master "Lift Control Console" ziptied to my waist strap.

Together with my redundant redundant 100lb double armored Kevlar wings and redundant 30cuft pony wing inflation system, I am now ready to strap on my single 80 and hit the water.
Your just missing the helmet light...then your good to go

Suzuki416:
Wow,

Thank you its nearly over ........

I've quite enjoyed reading this post as I have a OMS Dual bladder w/b (100Ib).

I use this to dive with these setups - all steel:

2 x 18 Litre cylinders (weight 50Ib each) with 2 x 10 Litre (weight 28Ib each) stage bottles.

2 x 12 Litre cylinders (weight 34Ib each) with 2 x 7 Litre (weight 19Ib each) stage bottles.

2 x 10 Litre cylinders (weight 26Ib each) with 2 x 7 Litre (weight 19Ib each) stage bottles.

This ALL weighs 'quite a lot' especially if you add the video camera & lights (@ 36Ib)

You can never have too much lift as you don't have to use it all!!

The OMS BD 100 is a very versatile piece of equipment.

Pete :D
Thank you...

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom