Around the World in Eleven Minutes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow...John, amazing!!!

Adair a Cool collection.I used to own that chrome medical type reg with the Mels Aqua shop label on it.It never came from mel's in case you would like to know.You got it from Frenchie in Fl right?I have a green one like it with a hose and mouthpiece on a small tank.It is from WW2 it was used in army tanks.I didn't see a Spaco ,Demone or Mares double hose?Do you have any.Later Mike.

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the pics!
I have a Spaco and Demone....Air King, no!!
Regards,

Thanks BJ but I have that Mares catalog.I also have the first Mares single hose reg also.A Air KIng Minor.I will have pics of both on soon.I can also find info on regs under patents searches.

Thanks BJ but I have that Mares catalog.I also have the first Mares single hose reg also.A Air KIng Minor.I will have pics of both on soon.I can also find info on regs under patents searches.
Theses postings are a magical mystery tour seeing what and where they might lead, found an extra "mares"air king drawing and the air king minor pics not sure if the first stage is the correct stage for this reg. hope Mike has the answer.

MARES AIR KING MINOR 1968 PIC2.jpgMARES AIR KING MINOR 1968 (2).jpgMARES AIR KING.jpg

Hello BJ yes that is the correct first stage for the Air King Minor.A cool looking single hose reg.:cool2:

I will have two rare double hose regs on tomorrow.Here are some hard to find single hose regs.Can you name them all?I know all the models.Full face regs also.
UNIQUEREGS018.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks.There is a Victor Berge Ohio rubber co.mask for sale on ebay now.Like the one I have with the round brass second stage.

Well you can call me nobody then.I know it is one of the rarest in the world.I have the only one I know of.Pics comming soon.Stay tuned.

Hello Mike,
Please, post the pics of double hose Mares Air King!
Regards,

Back
Top Bottom