Asia Diving Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

_MG_8935.jpg

_MG_8215copy.jpg

_MG_6983copy.jpg

_MG_4534.jpg

The third one looks so prehistoric, nice shot, all of them

Diver Dennis:
Wow.....Nautilus....nice pix:coffee:
Where location?

That was in Palau Jason. That is pre-historic David. They bring them up from about 1000'.

I gave my camera to Kevin Davidson for this shot. He is the Photo Pro at Sam's in Palau and organizes these Nautilus trips. I think there are a lot of people on the board that know him.

_MG_7015copy2.jpg

You know, you see pics of turtles all the time, but that shot is so unique with the coral. I also love the way the nautilus stands out against the dark background. Kudos!

Wow, I don't know how, but they just keep getting better. That Turtle shot is just magnificent. The lighting and detail on the Nautilus are perfect and the small stuff is just your usual grade of fantastic. Awesome pics, Dennis.

Thanks Larry and Ken.

Caqloy, I FEEL naked without my camera. Except for the Tech classes I took, I didn't do one dive without my camera.

Jam, this one is for you since I know how much you love CTWs.

_MG_8945copy.jpg

There are a huge number of turtles in Sipidan and it seems there are Batfish following them everywhere...

_MG_9832copy1.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom