Asia Diving Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

_MG_0918copy.jpg

_MG_1650copy1.jpg

_MG_1219copy.jpg

_MG_1253copy.jpg

_MG_0810copy.jpg

I wonder what the Batfish would think about the Warhammer Maneuver? :D

Happy New Year Jon! A few hours to go here yet...

I was talking to Ami and I could hear all the fireworks going off in the background. It's a very big thing there, the fireworks, isn't it?

I'm glad you still have all the fingers, I'm sure there were a few blown off somewhere there...:11:

Diver Dennis:
I was talking to Ami and I could hear all the fireworks going off in the background. It's a very big thing there, the fireworks, isn't it?

yup, it sure is a tradition among filipinos.

Diver Dennis:
I'm glad you still have ll the fingers, I'm sure there were a few blown off somewhere there...:11:

sadly so.

More great stuff - looks like I have to add another dive venue to my list of places to go .

Those are sweet, Dennis. That Mola looks like a real big one. I've only seen the babies around here, serving plate size, but one of my dive buddies saw one locally that was as big as he is.

I saw them in Lembongan, Bali Larry. We just came up on them on my last dive there and they were very big, the DM told me they were about 3 1/2 meters. I was there for 4 days but Mike went there before we did for one day and dropped in on some the first dive...:shakehead

Back
Top Bottom